Event: Ataxia Investigators meeting of the National Ataxia Foundation (NAF)
Date: 3-6 March 2020
Venue: Sheraton Denver Downtown, USA
Launched in 2005, NAF’s biennial Ataxia Investigators Meeting (AIM) brings together world-leading Ataxia clinicians and scientists who are working to accelerate the pace of Ataxia research, better understand the disease, and develop therapies.
Five themes will be addressed:
- Basic Cerebellar function and dysfunction.
- Disease modeling and mechanisms.
- Neuroprotective targets and strategies.
- Biomarker discovery and Clinical disease phenotyping.
- Clinical trial organization.
You can find more information about this meeting on NAF’s website here.