The ERN-RND Annual Meeting is taking place in Siena, Italy on the 17-19 June 2019.
Event name: German Human Genetics Conference
Date: 6 – 8 March 2019
Venue: Weimar, Germany
Holm Graessner, coordinator of ERN-RND and Solve-RD will give a talk on Thursday 7 March, 12:00-13:00, “Two years since the start of the European Reference Networks: why it is important to include human genetics!”
More information about the event can be found here.
Event: European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases workshop on trial readiness and registries in RND
Multi-stakeholder workshop (clinicians, industry, patients, regulators, and registry administrators) that will pursue the following objectives:
- Bring together leading persons of the different stakeholder groups and form a RND trial readiness network at European level
- Map clinical status of trial readiness for the different RND
- Discuss and agree minimal quality requirement for trial-ready registries
- Define areas in which ERN-RND can facilitate trial readiness for RND
- Form multi-stakeholder working groups for RND and define action points these working groups will work on
Date: February 18 2019
Venue: Amsterdam, the Netherlands