The European Reference Network is pleased to attend the 6th (virtual) Congress of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN) on 22-26 May 2020.
The event gathers the neurology community from all over Europe for four days of presentations, case discussions, posters, focused workshops and more interactive sessions.
Sessions on rare neurological diseases and movement disorders are covered in the programme.
ERN-RND will have its own (virtual) booth in the neurohood area and our resources presenting the network will be found there.
The following sessions will be presented or chaired by ERN-RND members:
- Saturday 23 May | Room Budapest | 4:45pm CET, “The care of Rare Neurological Diseases, 2020”
- Sunday 24 May | CbW Room | 8-9am CET, “EAN/MDS-ES : Diagnosis and management of ataxias” by ERN-RND members Bart van de Warrenburg (Radboud University Medical Centre, the Netherlands), Alexandra Dürr (University Hospital Salpêtrière, Paris & Paris Brain Institute, France), Matthis Synofzik (University Hospital Tübingen, Germany)
- Sunday 24 May | Scientific Theatre | 12:30pm CET, “Joint webinar series on rare neurological, movement and neuromuscular diseases” by Sanja Hermanns, Training & CPMS Helpdesk manager, University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Sunday 24 May | Room Vienna | 3pm CET, “Huntington disease and other choreas” by Susanne Schneider, University Hospital Munich, Germany
- Sunday 24 May | Room Paris | 3pm CET, “Interpreting inheritance and families, when and what genetic test to perform in each diagnostic disease groups” by Henry Houlden, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology, London, UK
- Sunday 24 May | Room Paris | 3pm CET, “Genetic, genome, repeat expansion results, interpretation, counselling, prenatal/predictive testing and treatments” by Alexandra Dürr, University Hospital Salpêtrière, Paris & Paris Brain Institute, France
- Monday 25 May | Main Auditorium | 11:27am CET, “Halting neurodegeneration and repair in Huntington’s disease: recent developments and insights for other neurodegenerative diseases” by Bernhard Landwehrmeyer, University Hospital Ulm, Germany
- Monday 25 May | Scientific Theatre | 12:30pm CET, “Joint webinar series on rare neurological, movement and neuromuscular diseases” by Holm Graessner, ERN-RND coordinator, University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Monday 25 May | EAN/MDS-ES: State-of-the-art in dystonia pathophysiology and Management – Level 3 by Christine Klein, University Hospital Lübeck, German & Marie Vidailhet, University Hospital Salpêtrière, Paris, France
- Monday 25 May | Room Berlin | 4:45pm CET, Movement disorders 3 chaired by Bastiaan Bloem & Kailash Bhatia (ERN-RND member)
We are looking forward to seeing you there!