The ERN-RND coordination office, as part of the research management unit at the Institute of Medical Genetics and Applied Genomics of the Unversity Clinic Tuebingen, Germany is looking for a
Project manager (m/f/d)
For a full or part time position (70 – 100%), initially limited to a maternity and parental leave replacement until Summer 2025 with the option to extend the contract afterwards.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Scientific and administrative project management of EU-funded collaborative projects
- Writing scientific project reports
- Close cooperation with international project partners
- Development and implementation of training activities, in particular the development of a post-graduate curriculum for rare neurological dise
- Biological or medical degree or similar qualification
- Very good English and good German language skills
- Communication and organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Experience in the development of training content, didactics etc. is desirable
- Motivated and independent work
- Willingness to travel occasionally
We offer remuneration in accordance with TV-UK (collective agreement of the Baden-Württemberg university hospitals), all the usual benefits in the public sector, as well as the possibility of flexible working hours and mobile office (maximum 50% of working time). Severely disabled persons will be given priority if equally qualified.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Carola Reinhard, . Application deadline: 28.02.2024.
Please send your application electronically, either by e-mail to or by using the following link: https://uni-tuebingen-intern.kandidatenportal.eu/Job/3965