The Rare Disease Day 2021 video is available!
This year Rare Disease Day is taking place on 28 February and 6 heroes are featured in the campaign’s video:
- Angelina, from Australia, is living with an X-linked intellectual disability, microcephaly with pontine and cerebellar hypoplasia (MICPCH)
- Syafiq is Malayan and is living with Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia (HED)
- Tristan is a fashion designer in the United States and lives with Sickle cell anemia
- Regina is enjoying her time in Brazil, in remission after having leiomyosarcoma
- Harvey is a 4 year old boy from Kenya who lives with Spinal muscular atrophy
- Jon-Kristian, who was born in Norway and lives with Osteogenesis imperfecta
Rare is many. Rare is strong. Rare is proud. Let’s spread the word!