(On the picture: Holm Graessner)
We are thrilled to share the first ERN-RND introduction video!
Find out more about the work done by the network and its members to improve diagnosis, care and treatment of people affected by rare neurological diseases in Europe in this video.
A big thank you to colleagues who participated to this project:
- Holm Graessner, ERN-RND coordinator, University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Ludger Schöls, ERN-RND clinical coordinator, University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
- Monika Benson, ERN-RND ePAG representative & executive director of Dystonia Europe
- Mary Kearney, ERN-RND ePAG representative & member of Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA), Ireland.
- Marek Parowicz, ERN-RND ePAG representative & founder of AHC18+
Take a look at the video here and subscribe to our YouTube channel!