The Chorea & Huntington's disease Disease Knowledge Page provides reference information on care of chorea & huntington's disease.
Information and knowledge that has been developed or endorsed by ERN-RND is found in the blue boxes.
ERN-RND centres for chorea & huntington's disease
- Neuroacanthocytosis syndromes, a rare chorea by Adrian Danek
- Immune-mediated choreas by Jan Lewerenz
- Benign hereditary choreas by Kathryn Peall
- Mitochondrial disorder with chorea by Martin Paucar Arce
- Diagnostic algorithm for childhood onset chorea by Juan Darío Ortigoza-Escobar
- Approach to the patient with non-HD chorea by Ruth Walker
- Clinical practice recommendations for physical therapy for Huntington’s disease by Bernhard Landwehrmeyer
- A challenge in neurogenetics: Huntington's disease in kids by Ferdinando Squitieri
- Huntington's disease & COVID-19 by EHA & ERN-RND
Patient information – Chorea & Huntington's disease – Adult & Paediatric
Please note that this section includes useful information from a variety of sources provided by ERN-RND members but which hasn’t been endorsed by ERN-RND.