The ERN-RND Annual Meeting is taking place in Siena, Italy on the 17-19 June 2019. The coordinating members, clinicians and researchers from ERN-RND expert centres across Europe, ePAG patient representatives and industry representatives will attend.
Please find the full meeting agenda here.
Monday 17 June:
- Scientific symposium
- Poster session
- ePAG representatives meeting
Tuesday 18 June:
- ERN-RND overview
- CPMS live case discussion
- CPMS hands-on sessions
- Results, work for years 3-5 & brainstorming for next 5 years
- Disease group sessions Frontotemporal Dementia, Choreas & Huntington’s Disease, Atypical Parkinsonian Syndromes, Leukodystrophies, Dystonias/Paroxysmal Disorders (non-epiletical ones)/Neurodegeneration with Brain Iron Accumulation, Cerebellar Ataxias & Hereditary Spastic Paraplegias
Wednesday 19 June:
May is Huntington’s Disease Awareness Month.
Raise awareness by lighting up your home, sharing pictures and stories on social media. You can use the hashtag #LightItUp4HD .
You can find more information on the European Huntington Association webpage’s here.
Event name: German Human Genetics Conference
Date: 6 – 8 March 2019
Venue: Weimar, Germany
Holm Graessner, coordinator of ERN-RND and Solve-RD will give a talk on Thursday 7 March, 12:00-13:00, “Two years since the start of the European Reference Networks: why it is important to include human genetics!”
More information about the event can be found here.
Event: European Reference Network for Rare Neurological Diseases workshop on trial readiness and registries in RND
Multi-stakeholder workshop (clinicians, industry, patients, regulators, and registry administrators) that will pursue the following objectives:
- Bring together leading persons of the different stakeholder groups and form a RND trial readiness network at European level
- Map clinical status of trial readiness for the different RND
- Discuss and agree minimal quality requirement for trial-ready registries
- Define areas in which ERN-RND can facilitate trial readiness for RND
- Form multi-stakeholder working groups for RND and define action points these working groups will work on
Date: February 18 2019
Venue: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
from Genome to Precision Medicine in Pediatric Movement Disorders
Date: 30 November – 1 December 2018
Venue: Barcelona, Spain
Pediatric Neurology Section, Vall d’Hebron University Hospital
Course name: Movement Disorders in Children and Young Adults course
Date: 22 – 23 November 2018
Venue: University Medical Centre Groningen, Netherlands
Please find more information about the course on the MDS website.