ERN-RND recommended disease rating scales
Scales to measure HSP in children before adolescence:
- Wood E, Rosenbaum P, The gross motor function classification system for cerebral palsy: a study of reliability and stability over time. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2000;42:292-6.
- Towns M, Rosenbaum P, Palisano R, Wright FV, Should the Gross Motor Function Classification System be used for children who do not have cerebral palsy? Developmental medicine and child neurology 2018;60:147-54.
- Eliasson AC, Krumlinde-Sundholm L, Rosblad B, et al, The Manual Ability Classification System (MACS) for children with cerebral palsy: scale development and evidence of validity and reliability. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2006;48:549-54.
- Eliasson AC, Ullenhag A, Wahlstrom U, Krumlinde-Sundholm L. Mini-MACS: development of the Manual Ability Classification System for children younger than 4 years of age with signs of cerebral palsy. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2017;59:72-8.
- Pennington L, Virella D, Mjoen T, et al. Development of The Viking Speech Scale to classify the speech of children with cerebral palsy. Research in developmental disabilities 2013;34:3202-10.
- Sellers D, Mandy A, Pennington L, Hankins M, Morris C, Development and reliability of a system to classify the eating and drinking ability of people with cerebral palsy. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2014;56:245-51.
- Benfer KA, Weir KA, Bell KL, Ware RS, Davies PSW, Boyd RN. The Eating and Drinking Ability Classification System in a population-based sample of preschool children with cerebral palsy. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2017;59:647-54.
- Akbal C, Genc Y, Burgu B, Ozden E, Tekgul S, Dysfunctional voiding and incontinence scoring system: quantitative evaluation of incontinence symptoms in pediatric population. The Journal of urology 2005;173:969-73.