The conference will be an opportunity to be updated of all current developments, be an active participant and contribute to this European discussion. Your participation will enhance your professional competences, support the development of expertise in the fields of EU Regulation, RD and paediatric research, foster innovation and promote knowledge-sharing.
High level professionals’ representatives from the European Commission, European Parliament, European Medicines Agency, national government representatives, patient organizations and international networks will be among the speakers.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- The future of the Regulatory framework.
- Supporting tools and funding opportunities in Rare Diseases (RD) and Pediatric Research (PR).
- Rare and paediatrics diseases during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Innovative technologies and Health Data.
- RD and Paediatric Research: The role of Networks and Infrastructures.
For more information, visit the conference website.