Date: 30 June, 1:30-3pm CET
- Ms. Joke Jaarsma, President, EFNA
- Ms. Donna Walsh, Executive Director, EFNA
- Dr. Tarun DuaUnit Head, Brain Health, Mental Health and Substance Use Department, World Health Organisation
- Ms. Nina RenshawDirector of Policy and Advocacy, Non-Communicable Disease Alliance
- Ms. Katarzyna Ptak-BufkensPolicy Officer, Performance of National Health Systems Unit, DG SANTE, European Commission
- Ms. Paola BarbarinoChief Executive Officer, Alzheimer’s Disease International
- Mr. Tadeusz Hawrot, Senior Advocacy Coordinator, EFNA
This webinar will be a great opportunity to hear from speakers about future plans to support those affected by neurological disorders and how the patient community can support to make sure that the patient voice is heard and taken into account when planning ahead.
Please note that registration is mandatory as the webinar is password protected for security purposes.
You will find more information about the webinar here.