About the Page
The Cerebellar Ataxia & Hereditary Spastic Paraplegias Disease Knowledge Page provides reference information on care of cerebellar ataxia and hereditary spastic paraplegias.
Information and knowledge that has been developed or endorsed by ERN-RND is found in the blue boxes.
- Cerebellar ataxia, a clinical approach - by Bart van de Warrenburg
- Inherited ataxias - by Paola Giunti
- Non-progressive congenital ataxia - by Alfons Macaya
- Clinical outcome assessments in ataxia - by Thomas Klockgether
- Development of Sara-home: a novel assessment tool for patients with ataxia - by Gessica Vasco and Susanna Summa
- Rehabilitation in ataxia: current evidence and practice - by Ludger Schöls
- Non-invasive stimulation for ataxias - by Bart van de Warrenburg
- MR Biomarkers in Spinocerebellar Ataxias - by Gülin Öz
- Speech as a biomarker in ataxia: What can it tell us and how should we use it? - by Adam Vogel
- HSP clinical disease course - by Rebecca Schüle
- Environmental modifiers in HSP - by Pauline Lallemant-Dudek
- Gait rehabilitation in people with HSP - by Jorik Nonnekes
- Treatment of spasticity in HSP and leukodystrophies - by Annemieke Buizer
Care Standards - Clinical Rating Scales
Clinical Rating Scales for Cerebellar Ataxia
Clinical Rating Scales for Hereditary Spastic Paraplegias
Please note that this section includes useful information from a variety of sources provided by ERN-RND members but which hasn’t been endorsed by ERN-RND.